GB go right down to China in desk tennis gold medal match
Howdy, everybody! Welcome again to our protection of the Tokyo 2020 Paralympics. It’s day 10. Sure, we’re nearing the tip! It’s all gone so rapidly, hasn’t it? Right here’s what you must look ahead to at present.
All occasions are listed right here in native Tokyo time. Add an hour for Sydney, subtract eight hours for Belfast, 13 hours for New York and 16 hours for San Francisco.
🌟For those who solely watch one factor: 5.45pm Goalball – it’s finals Friday within the goalball, first up is the ladies’s contest as defending champions Turkey battle TBD, then there shall be new males’s champions, as Rio bronze medallists Brazil face China at 7.30pm 🥇
- In progress: Badminton – it’s one other extremely lengthy day on the Yoyogi Nationwide Stadium, and after a day full of pool matches the badminton ought to begin attending to the quarter-final levels after 8pm.
- 1pm Highway biking – It’s the ultimate day of highway racing on the Paralympics and there are 4 extra gold medals to complete the programme. Two have been determined already – the boys’s and ladies’s C4-5 highway races. At 1pm, it’s the boys’s and ladies’s B highway races. 🥇
- 2.25pm Boccia – the day is given over to pool matches within the pairs competitors.
- 7pm Athletics – unbelievably, it is likely one of the quieter days, with a mere 17 gold medals on supply. The 4 x 100m common relay at 9.17pm ought to be enjoyable, Kadeena Cox shall be following up her biking gold medals by going within the heats for the ladies’s 400m T38 and we’ll see world report holder New Zealand’s Holly Robinson up in opposition to defending Rio champion, I’m A Superstar…Get Me Out Of Right here’s Hollie Arnold, within the F46 javelin 🥇
- In progress: Archery – the competitors on the Yumenoshima Last Discipline on Friday is the boys’s particular person recurve. Defending champion from Iran Gholamreza Rahimi seems well-placed, he broke the Paralympic report on the rating spherical, and has a bye via to the quarter-final stage 🥇
- In progress: Taekwondo – Britain’s Beth Munro is amongst these preventing it out within the girls’s K44 -58kg competitors. The lads will contest the K44 -75kg class. The bronze medal and gold medal bouts begin at 8pm 🥇
- In progress: Wheelchair tennis – there are 5 matches to be staged. Third on centre courtroom on the Ariake Tennis Park shall be Britain’s Alfie Hewett and Gordon Reid going for males’s doubles gold in opposition to the defending champions, the French pair Stephane Houdet and Nicolas Peifer. The day’s final match is the gold medal ultimate for the ladies’s singles, as Japan’s Yui Kamiji, a bronze medallist in Rio, faces Diede de Groot of the Netherlands. Sandwiched between them, Jordanne Whiley has an opportunity of bronze within the girls’s singles 🥇
- 1.30pm and 3.15pm Capturing – first the ladies after which the boys will contest the 50m rifle three positions SH1 finals 🥇
- 5pm Swimming – the finals session on Friday is the final swimming session of the Video games, and 16 of the overall of 146 gold medals shall be awarded 🥇
- 5.15pm Wheelchair basketball – it’s time for the boys’s semi-finals. Spain face the US, then Japan tackle Nice Britain.
- 6.30pm Sitting volleyball – the ladies’s semi-finals shall be between Brazil and the US, after which China and Canada.
Leave a Reply